With its short and captivating videos, TikTok offers an exciting opportunity for brands and creators like you to showcase your creativity, entertain others, and even promote brands or products.
But to build and thrive in your digital career, you must know how to make the best TikToks. After all, content is king, and you cannot compromise on the quality and consistency of the videos for them to go viral.
Additionally, you also need a decent follower base to become a TikTok influencer. But instead of doing it the hard way, you can buy cheap TikTok views to make every TikTok video a success.
This article explains the steps, strategies, and some of the pro tips to help you make amazing content on TikTok.
Let’s get started.
How to Make a TikTok Account
These steps are especially for the ones who don’t have a TikTok account yet.
Well, signing up on the platform is necessary to start making your videos, and here are the steps you need to follow for the same:
- Open the TikTok app after downloading it.
- You’ll find log-in and sign-up options. Click on log in.
- You can sign up with your phone number or email ID. You can do the same with your Facebook, Google, Apple, or Twitter accounts.
- Depending on your chosen sign-up method, you’ll need to fill in the required information, for example, name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Set a username, add a profile photo and your bio. You can also link profile links to your other social media handles, for example, Instagram.
- Once you complete these steps, your TikTok profile will be ready.
How to Make TikTok Videos: Learn the Basics
You don’t need to learn any professional video editing skills to make TikToks. The app is super intuitive and guides you through the entire process, from sorting out the clips to adding the effects to the posting button.
Here’s a quick guide on how to edit TikTok videos:
- Click on the (+) button at the bottom center of your home screen. You can also get started by clicking on the Create video tap on your profile page.
- Familiarize yourself with different features like timer, effects, filters, and speed controls.
- You can use existing videos from your phone gallery or film a fresh video by tapping on the record button.
- Use the flip camera icon in the top-right corner to switch between the front and rear cameras.
- Decide on the length of your video. TikTok now supports videos up to 10 minutes. You can trim the length by clicking on the adjust clip option.
- Experiment with the available effects, filters, and sounds to enhance your video. Swipe left or right to explore the different options. You can add visual effects, transitions, change the speed of your video, apply filters, and add popular soundtracks from TikTok’s library of audio clips.
- Once you finish editing, click on next at the bottom of the screen.
- Add a caption and relevant hashtags, and click on select cover to add a suitable cover photo to the video.
- You can allow viewers to remix your video by enabling the Allow Duet option. Additionally, the Allow Stitch buttons allow others to edit your video when they use your template.
- Hit the post button, and your new TikTok is live!
5 Tips to Make Viral TikTok Videos
Want your TikTok videos to go viral and appear in the list of most trending videos? Follow these 5 amazing tips:
1. Keep Up with the Trends
TikTok thrives on trends, challenges, and viral content. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and popular hashtags on the platform. Participate in challenges and incorporate trending elements into your videos to increase the likelihood of going viral.
Pro Tip: Try to cover any trending music or hook step as soon as they go live. It increases the chance of your content going viral.
2. Make Shorter Videos
TikTok’s format is based on short, bite-sized content, and shorter videos tend to perform better. Keep your videos concise and focused, aiming for a duration of 30 to 45 seconds to persuade your audience to watch your videos till the end.
3. Add a Hook
It’s crucial to grab viewers’ attention within the first few seconds of your video. Start with a
captivating visual or an intriguing hook that makes people want to watch the rest of your video. Engaging intros significantly impact your video’s viral potential.
4. Post High-Quality Videos
Don’t compromise on the video quality if you want your viewers to keep coming back for more. Ensure you have good lighting and a stable camera position.
Also, pay attention to the audio quality of your videos if you are speaking in the video or have a voiceover.
Avoid background noise or muffled sounds that may distract or lower the overall video quality. Consider using external microphones for better audio clarity if needed.
Add transitions, effects, and filters to further enhance the overall viewing experience.
5. Be Consistent & Engage With The TikTok Community
Consistency and engagement are crucial factors in building a strong presence on TikTok and increasing the chances of your videos going viral.
You must post at least once a day. Most popular creators post multiple videos during the day, and you should try to do the same to maintain your visibility throughout the day.
Also, for your community to support you, you must support them as well by liking and commenting on their videos.
Q: Is Making TikToks Easy?
A: Yes, making and editing TikToks is quite easy. The app has an easy and intuitive interface, making navigating through the entire process straightforward.
Q: Can I Make TikTok Videos With Pictures?
A: Yes, you can make TikToks by combining different pictures as well. Simply place the pictures in the order you want them to appear and add music, effects, and filters to finish it off.
Q: Can I Earn Money by Making TikTok Videos?
A: TikTok is a great platform to monetize your videos. If your TikToks get popular and get decent engagement from other users, you can get brand deals and make money through them.
There you have it, a comprehensive guide to making TikTok videos. As you can see, the steps are really simple, and you can edit your videos without requiring any third-party app.
Unlike other social media platforms like Instagram or YouTube, TikTok does not take much to kickstart your creator journey.
But in order to gain popularity and increase your follower base, you must follow the 5 tips I shared.
If you want to make your influencer career shine and get popular on Instagram as well, don’t forget to check out our guide on getting more Instagram followers.